Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gotta Love Technology, eh?

I realize that its been a few months...yes, months, since my last post. My apologies, if this is not enough to satisfy your carnal craving for undying attention, get a puppy. I have my reasons; yes, reasons, plural. First and foremost, I'm unemployed and am loving it! This means that my restaurant sold and I am free! Unemployment can be scary for a lot of people, which is understandable.  Loss of income, lots of uncertainty, etc.  I was fortunate enough to know this was coming and was able to plan ahead.

The second thing, and perhaps the more important: my favorite sister married an incredible man. I am proud of my sister and it was hands down the best wedding I've been to. (If I was at your wedding, I'm a little biased and don't take any offense - I'm sure your wedding was incredible, as they all should be!) One of the best parts is my new brother in law has a huge family and they all live in Michigan.  No one in my family had met any of them, except my sister - obviously. When we first met, it instantly turned into a huge family reunion atmosphere and we all had known each other for a long time. Can't put a price on that!

Another reason, my brother and I expanded our household. We adopted the sweetest 5 year old boxer, Lady.  She is quite the handful and keeps our other boxer, Louie, on his toes. Dogs really are amazing - especially with Lady and Louie. No matter what kind of day you're having, as soon as you walk in they door, these two are always there to greet you with wagging tails and begging you to play with them. You can't help but have a smile on your face! They're one of the greatest mood enhancers!

I will be updating this blog a lot more frequently than I have done in the past.  It should be noted that I'm writing this post entirely on my EVO phone and am just merely trying out the Blogger app.  So far so good. Now I don't have any excuses since I always have my phone on me.

Til next time,
Regular Joe Cool


No comments:

Post a Comment